Rate this topic
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

1 posts in this topic
Ezekiel Wedlin
New Trader

2 posts 2 threads Joined: Jul 2017
Heart  07-29-2017, 08:43 PM -
Greetings.

I am Ezekiel Wedlin, formerly known as NightWolf from the old SLAG Gaming forums and servers. If you remember me, great! That means you don't really have to read any of this. However, if this is your first time meeting me, then please keep reading on.

I'm currently of age, since I don't want anyone knowing my exact age. I know that people will figure it out eventually, though. I play Team Fortress 2 sometimes, but I also play Left 4 Dead 2.

Four or five years ago, I came across the Parkour Fortress mod, and fell in love. I watched it grow, with the animations and new maps. I even made one: pf_redux. Although I did mess up the pipes [sorry about that!] it turned out to be a great map for people to play on. However, after some time, TF2 began to crash whenever I joined the server, so I was forced to take my leave.

Three years later, I "rediscovered" ScrapTF. I say this because, well, it said I joined in 2014. Anyways, I fell in love with the site almost as much as I had fallen in love with Parkour Fortress, so I began to do work and make myself known in the community. I had a lot of fun in the site chat, I still do, but I don't join that much anymore. However, I was appointed as a Supporter of the site, which means I answer questions and help users who are having trouble with the site.

However, due to major disagreements with users and administrators, I have since cut ties with the trading website. That was about a week ago.

I became a small regular on the MassCC server on TF2, but don't join it as often now.

Flash forward to about five or six months ago, and I found that Parkour Fortress was being continued! I'm currently in both Discord servers for it, one being the official RedsunTF channel, so I can keep myself updated, and I've already sent in the other map I was working on before the fateful crashing on the server: pf_nightlapse. Hopefully it's added! I also hope that Parkour Fortress will soon return to its former glory, and then some.

I think that's all. Man, I get around a lot, don't I? Take care.
This post was last modified: 08-03-2017, 01:26 PM by Ezekiel Wedlin.
♚Prof. TrollDemo Ph.D[VтNr]
Super Moderator

40 posts 3 threads Joined: Apr 2017
07-30-2017, 08:07 AM -
Welcome to the community!